Thursday, September 30, 2010

Super villain!

I´ve always wanted to have super powers such as the ability to read other people´s mind and super intelligence, because with both powers I would be able to control everything and everybody. It may sound like if I was a perfect villain,someone whose thougths consist on becoming more and more powerful; however, I would only use those powers when I had the need of, especially in circumstances related to love, parents or work. This could turn into something dangerous though, for I would have too many enemies around and any closer friend left. On the other hand,I think that having super strengh is somewhat boring because it is not that needed, unless my family or friends were trapped somewhere, or if I was in the middle of a battle fighting against enormous creatures with super powers too, which is less probable than being surrounded by interesting people with interesting hidden thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment