Friday, November 19, 2010

Hidden treasure found in childre´s park

Yesterday morning, while plenty of children were playing at the park with their parents, a dog started digging a hole next to an apple tree. Its owner noticed his dog was looking for something, which turned out to be a treasure. All the people around were called by this man who was astonished for the huge discovery. When the police arrived, they decided that the find must be taken to the police station and then the authorities would speculate about its origin.
It is believed that th treasure was left there by some gangster that live nearby in order to hide it from the police. After the find was cleaned, it was taken to the bank and it will kept there until the authorities decide what to do with it.

3 comments:

  1. Hello, how are you?

    I liked your story and I think you did a good job including some words from the book and using some very good passive voice sentences. However, I found some really silly mistakes (silly because I am sure that you know the correct form). That is why I just wanted to recommend you to re-read your texts before you hand them in, because it will help you to realise some typing or minor mistakes.

    “It is believed that THE” (typing error)
    “..The bank and it will KEEP…” (After modal verbs we use infinitive form) I know you know this.

    Good work, best regards.

    C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think i wanted to put "it will BE kept" or will Be left there.."
    Thanks Camilo, i hadn´t re-read my own story!
    I always have typing mistakes, i don´t know how to write yet :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear! your story was great, but as Camilo said you made some mistakes that surely you know the proper way, like will kept. Another mistake that I found is when you wrote some ganster, I think it should be in plural, some gansters.

    see you, bye.bye!

    ReplyDelete